Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with challenging behaviour (3)
- People with mental health difficulties (3)
- Carers (2)
- People with dementia (2)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (2)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Local Area Coordinators (3)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (3)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via College or post-16 provider (2)
How is the service provided?
- Face to face (3)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Is a referral required?
Communication aids and support available
- Hearing Loop (1)
Provides personal care?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.