Showing results 1 to 50 of 78
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Things to Do
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Good Time Charlie's Ltd
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (73)
- Accessible Parking (65)
- Pushchair Accessible (50)
- Accessible bathroom (20)
- Hoisting Facilities (12)
How is the service provided?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Is a referral required?
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (21)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (14)
- Via Children’s Social Care (14)
- Via School (14)
- Via Youth Offending Team and/or Youth Prevention Team (13)
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (18)
- Translated Material (18)
- Hearing Loop (17)
- Use of symbols/pictures (8)
- Text Phone (7)
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (12)
- People with mental health difficulties (11)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (11)
- People with physical disabilities (10)
- People with challenging behaviour (8)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
- Designated smoking area (5)
- Garden (5)
- Shared computers with computer access (5)
- Ensuite rooms (4)
- Pets welcome (3)
Provides personal care?
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Facilities available at housing scheme
Staffing available on-site
Type of Educational Setting
Additional languages offered
- French (1)
Provides a sitting service?
- No (1)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (1)
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Carers can use hoisting?
- Yes - 2 carers (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.