Showing results 1 to 50 of 73
Central Cheshire Buddy Scheme (CCBS)
Short Breaks for carers of children
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (72)
- Accessible Parking (58)
- Pushchair Accessible (47)
- Accessible bathroom (29)
- Hoisting Facilities (17)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- Older people (20)
- People with mental health difficulties (19)
- People with physical disabilities (19)
- People with sensory impairment (19)
- People with dementia (18)
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (19)
- Hearing Loop (16)
- Translated Material (7)
- Makaton (3)
- Materials in Braille (3)
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (8)
- Via Adult Social Care (7)
- Via School (7)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (6)
- Via Children’s Social Care (6)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
- Designated smoking area (3)
- Garden (3)
- Pets welcome (3)
- Shared computers with computer access (3)
- Ensuite rooms (2)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Facilities available at housing scheme
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides personal care?
Staffing available on-site
Additional languages offered
- French (1)
Provides a sitting service?
- No (1)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (1)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Carers can use hoisting?
- Yes - 2 carers (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.