Showing results 1 to 50 of 70
Everybody Sport & Recreation
Short Breaks for carers of children
Choices Housing Association Limited
Residential and Nursing Care
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (64)
- Accessible Parking (62)
- Accessible bathroom (60)
- Pushchair Accessible (50)
- Hoisting Facilities (37)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (53)
- Older people (44)
- People with sensory impairment (44)
- People with dementia (43)
- Carers (35)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Communication aids and support available
- Hearing Loop (32)
- Large Print Material (30)
- Use of symbols/pictures (13)
- Makaton (5)
- Translated Material (4)
Facilities available at Care Home
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Special diets catered for
Accepted referral methods
- Via Voluntary Agencies (17)
- Via Children’s Social Care (16)
- Via GP or Health Professional (16)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (15)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (14)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides personal care?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Additional languages offered
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (3)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
- No (3)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (3)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Carers can use hoisting?
Type of Educational Setting
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.