Showing results 1 to 39 of 39
Cheshire East Youth Support Service - Participation Team
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (19)
- Hearing Loop (17)
- Text Phone (6)
- Translated Material (6)
- Use of symbols/pictures (3)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- Older people (18)
- People with physical disabilities (18)
- People with dementia (15)
- People with mental health difficulties (14)
- People with sensory impairment (14)
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (10)
- Via Adult Social Care (5)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (5)
- Via Children’s Social Care (5)
- Via School (4)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (8)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Suitable for bariatric?
Additional languages offered
Provides personal care?
- No (2)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.