Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Cheshire East Youth Support Service - Participation Team
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (16)
- Older people (15)
- People with dementia (14)
- People with mental health difficulties (13)
- People with sensory impairment (12)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
Is a referral required?
- No (13)
- Not-for-Profit (10)
- Private sector (5)
- Registered Charity (4)
- Community Interest Company (1)
- Faith (1)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (7)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Suitable for bariatric?
Additional languages offered
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (3)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via College or post-16 provider (3)
- Via School (3)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (3)
Provides personal care?
- No (2)