Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Communication aids and support available
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Provides support to
- Minority Groups (1)
- Older people (1)
- People at risk of domestic abuse (1)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (1)
- People with dementia (1)
Is a referral required?
- No (1)
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (1)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via GP or Health Professional (1)
- Via School (1)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (1)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (1)