Order by: relevance
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
How is the service provided?
- Face to face (2)
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (3)
- People with sensory impairment (3)
- People with an acquired brain injury (2)
- People with mental health difficulties (2)
- Carers (1)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Show full list...
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via School (2)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (2)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (2)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.