Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Iris Vision Resource Centre
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- People with sensory impairment (5)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
- Older people (1)
- People with an acquired brain injury (1)
- People with dementia (1)
Communication aids and support available
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (2)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (2)
- Via Adult Social Care (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.