Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (6)
- People with sensory impairment (6)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (5)
- Carers (4)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (4)
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (5)
- Use of symbols/pictures (5)
- Makaton (4)
- Translated Material (3)
- Hearing Loop (2)
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (5)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Self referral (2)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.