Showing results 1 to 28 of 28
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Cheshire East Youth Support Service - Participation Team
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- Older people (26)
- People with dementia (26)
- People with sensory impairment (26)
- People with mental health difficulties (25)
- People with physical disabilities (25)
Is a referral required?
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Special diets catered for
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (4)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
- Via School (1)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (3)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
- No (3)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (3)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides personal care?
Able to assist with Medication?
Facilities available at Care Home
- Designated smoking area (2)
- Ensuite rooms (2)
- Garden (2)
- Shared computers with computer access (2)
- Wifi (2)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Carers can use hoisting?
Additional languages offered
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.