Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Cheshire East Youth Support Service - Participation Team
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (5)
- Via GP or Health Professional (4)
- Via School (4)
- Via Youth Offending Team and/or Youth Prevention Team (4)
- Via College or post-16 provider (3)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (3)
- People with challenging behaviour (3)
- People with mental health difficulties (3)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (3)
- Carers (2)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Provides personal care?
- No (2)
Communication aids and support available
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.