Showing results 1 to 33 of 33
Everybody Sport & Recreation
Short Breaks for carers of children
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (31)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (29)
- Pushchair Accessible (13)
- Accessible bathroom (10)
- Hoisting Facilities (10)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (10)
- Via GP or Health Professional (10)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (7)
- Via Children’s Social Care (7)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (7)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (8)
- Hearing Loop (6)
- Use of symbols/pictures (6)
- Translated Material (5)
- Makaton (4)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (8)
- Older people (7)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (5)
- Carers (4)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (4)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
- Designated smoking area (4)
- Ensuite rooms (4)
- Garden (4)
- Wifi (4)
- Shared computers with computer access (3)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Facilities available at housing scheme
Additional languages offered
Provides personal care?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.