Showing results 1 to 50 of 59
Cheshire East Youth Support Service - Participation Team
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (41)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (39)
- Pushchair Accessible (31)
- Accessible bathroom (28)
- Hoisting Facilities (21)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (22)
- Hearing Loop (18)
- Translated Material (7)
- Text Phone (6)
- Use of symbols/pictures (4)
Provides support to
- Older people (19)
- People with physical disabilities (19)
- People with dementia (15)
- People with mental health difficulties (15)
- People with sensory impairment (14)
Is a referral required?
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (9)
- Via Adult Social Care (6)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (4)
- Via Children’s Social Care (4)
- Via School (4)
Additional languages offered
Provides personal care?
- No (2)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.