Showing results 1 to 28 of 28
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (27)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (26)
- Pushchair Accessible (11)
- Accessible bathroom (4)
- Hoisting Facilities (4)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (7)
- Translated Material (7)
- Materials in Braille (3)
- Use of symbols/pictures (3)
- Makaton (2)
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (7)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (4)
- Via School (4)
- Via Adult Social Care (3)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
Provides support to
- Older people (5)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (3)
- People with mental health difficulties (3)
- People with physical disabilities (3)
- People with sensory impairment (3)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Facilities available at housing scheme
Suitable for bariatric?
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Staffing available on-site
Additional languages offered
Provides a sitting service?
- No (1)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (1)
- Rent (1)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides personal care?
Carers can use hoisting?
- Yes - 2 carers (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.