Showing results 1 to 47 of 47
Cheshire East Youth Support Service - Participation Team
Things to Do
The Moss Allotment Garden Project
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (29)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (28)
- Pushchair Accessible (19)
- Accessible bathroom (17)
- Hoisting Facilities (11)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (15)
- Older people (13)
- People with dementia (13)
- People with sensory impairment (13)
- People with mental health difficulties (11)
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (14)
- Hearing Loop (11)
- British Sign Language (3)
- Makaton (3)
- Use of symbols/pictures (3)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (6)
- Self referral (4)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (4)
- Via Children’s Social Care (4)
- Via GP or Health Professional (4)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (3)
Additional languages offered
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Suitable for bariatric?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.