Showing results 1 to 50 of 58
Central Cheshire Buddy Scheme (CCBS)
Short Breaks for carers of children
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Cheshire East Youth Support Service - Participation Team
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (57)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (56)
- Pushchair Accessible (40)
- Accessible bathroom (23)
- Hoisting Facilities (16)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (19)
- People with sensory impairment (19)
- People with mental health difficulties (18)
- Older people (17)
- People with dementia (17)
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (18)
- Hearing Loop (15)
- Translated Material (6)
- Makaton (3)
- Use of symbols/pictures (3)
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (8)
- Via Adult Social Care (7)
- Via School (7)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (6)
- Via Children’s Social Care (6)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
- Designated smoking area (2)
- Ensuite rooms (2)
- Garden (2)
- Pets welcome (2)
- Shared computers with computer access (2)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides personal care?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (1)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Additional languages offered
- French (1)
Provides a sitting service?
- No (1)
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (1)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Carers can use hoisting?
- Yes - 2 carers (1)