Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Central Cheshire Buddy Scheme (CCBS)
Short Breaks for carers of children
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (8)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (6)
- Accessible bathroom (4)
- Hoisting Facilities (4)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (1)
Communication aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with sensory impairment (8)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (7)
- People with physical disabilities (7)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (7)
- People with challenging behaviour (4)
Is a referral required?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Accepted referral methods
- Via School (5)
- Via Children’s Social Care (4)
- Via GP or Health Professional (4)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (4)
- Via Adult Social Care (3)
How is the service provided?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (3)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (3)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.