Showing results 1 to 50 of 242
Things to Do
Bunbury Medical Practice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (216)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (198)
- Accessible bathroom (118)
- Pushchair Accessible (117)
- Hoisting Facilities (99)
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- Older people (110)
- People with dementia (91)
- People with physical disabilities (78)
- People with sensory impairment (67)
- People with mental health difficulties (48)
How is the service provided?
Facilities available at Care Home
Special diets catered for
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (77)
- Hearing Loop (59)
- Use of symbols/pictures (48)
- Makaton (23)
- Translated Material (17)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (26)
- Via GP or Health Professional (18)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (15)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (13)
- Via Children’s Social Care (12)
Additional languages offered
Facilities available at housing scheme
Staffing available on-site
Provides a sitting service?
- No (3)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (3)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides personal care?
Carers can use hoisting?
Sexual Health services available
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.