Showing results 51 to 100 of 386
Bunbury Medical Practice
Central Cheshire Buddy Scheme (CCBS)
Short Breaks for carers of children
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Things to Do
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Morris Care Limited
Residential and Nursing Care
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (335)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (311)
- Pushchair Accessible (179)
- Accessible bathroom (147)
- Hoisting Facilities (113)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (115)
- Older people (114)
- People with dementia (95)
- People with sensory impairment (86)
- People with mental health difficulties (65)
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (114)
- Hearing Loop (84)
- Use of symbols/pictures (61)
- Translated Material (43)
- Makaton (39)
Facilities available at Care Home
- Garden (88)
- Ensuite rooms (79)
- Wifi (66)
- Designated smoking area (49)
- Shared computers with computer access (45)
Special diets catered for
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (63)
- Via Adult Social Care (51)
- Via Children’s Social Care (50)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (48)
- Via School (44)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides personal care?
Additional languages offered
Facilities available at housing scheme
Able to assist with Medication?
- Yes (4)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
- Yes (4)
Staffing available on-site
Provides a sitting service?
- No (3)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (3)
Can prepare food?
- Yes (3)
Carers can use hoisting?
Type of Educational Setting
Sexual Health services available
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.