Showing results 1 to 28 of 28
Cheshire East Youth Support Service - Participation Team
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (17)
- Hearing Loop (14)
- Translated Material (3)
- Use of symbols/pictures (3)
- Text Phone (2)
Provides support to
- Older people (16)
- People with physical disabilities (16)
- People with mental health difficulties (13)
- People with dementia (12)
- People with sensory impairment (12)
How is the service provided?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Is a referral required?
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Not-for-Profit (8)
- Private sector (8)
- Registered Charity (6)
- Faith (2)
- Community Interest Company (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (4)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (3)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via College or post-16 provider (3)
- Via School (3)
Additional languages offered
Provides personal care?
- No (2)