Showing results 1 to 50 of 180
Everybody Sport & Recreation
Short Breaks for carers of children
Things to Do
Morris Care Limited
Residential and Nursing Care
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (176)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (167)
- Accessible bathroom (94)
- Hoisting Facilities (78)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (10)
Is a referral required?
How is the service provided?
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (72)
- Older people (69)
- People with dementia (63)
- People with sensory impairment (57)
- People with mental health difficulties (51)
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (60)
- Hearing Loop (55)
- Use of symbols/pictures (31)
- Text Phone (13)
- Translated Material (13)
Facilities available at Care Home
Special diets catered for
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Suitable for bariatric?
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (24)
- Via Children’s Social Care (22)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (20)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (19)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (19)
Provides personal care?
Additional languages offered
Type of Educational Setting
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.