Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Refine your search
Filter your results
Accessibility aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (5)
- Via School (5)
- Via Youth Offending Team and/or Youth Prevention Team (5)
- Via Youth Support Service (5)
- Via Adult Social Care (4)
Is a referral required?
- No (5)
How is the service provided?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Provides support to
- Carers (1)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (1)
- People with challenging behaviour (1)
- People with dementia (1)
- People with mental health difficulties (1)
Communication aids and support available
- Hearing Loop (1)
Provides personal care?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.