Showing results 1 to 38 of 38
Supported Community Business (Special Needs) Limited
The Moss Allotment Garden Project
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Facilities available at Care Home
- Garden (17)
- Wifi (15)
- Ensuite rooms (14)
- Shared computers with computer access (12)
- Designated smoking area (10)
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (17)
- Large Print Material (13)
- Makaton (13)
- Translated Material (10)
- Hearing Loop (9)
Special diets catered for
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Suitable for bariatric?
How is the service provided?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Provides support to
- Older people (9)
- People with physical disabilities (8)
- People with sensory impairment (8)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (7)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (6)
Is a referral required?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (7)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (5)
- Via Children’s Social Care (5)
- Via Adult Social Care (4)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (4)
Additional languages offered
Facilities available at housing scheme
Staffing available on-site
- Rent (2)
Type of Educational Setting
Provides personal care?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.