Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (4)
- Via GP or Health Professional (4)
- Via Adult Social Care (3)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (3)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (3)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (3)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (3)
- People with sensory impairment (3)
- Carers (2)
- People with an acquired brain injury (2)
Communication aids and support available
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.