Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Evenings only (1)
Accessibility aids and support available
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (4)
- Translated Material (4)
- Use of symbols/pictures (4)
- British Sign Language (2)
- Hearing Loop (2)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (3)
- Older people (2)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (2)
- People with sensory impairment (2)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Facilities available at Care Home
How is the service provided?
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (2)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Special diets catered for
Additional languages offered
- Polish (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Self referral (1)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
Is a referral required?
- Yes (1)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.