Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Central Cheshire Buddy Scheme (CCBS)
Short Breaks for carers of children
Kidsgrove Care Solutions CIC
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (7)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (5)
- Accessible bathroom (3)
- Hoisting Facilities (1)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (1)
Communication aids and support available
How is the service provided?
- Face to face (2)
Provides support to
- People with sensory impairment (6)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (5)
- People with physical disabilities (5)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (5)
- People with an acquired brain injury (4)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (5)
- Via GP or Health Professional (5)
- Via School (5)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (5)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (3)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (5)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Is a referral required?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.