Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Weekdays only (2)
Accessibility aids and support available
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Communication aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with mental health difficulties (3)
- People with physical disabilities (3)
- People with sensory impairment (3)
- Older people (2)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (3)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
Special diets catered for
Is a referral required?
- Yes (2)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (1)
Additional languages offered
Facilities available at housing scheme
Facilities available at Care Home
How is the service provided?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides a sitting service?
- No (1)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (1)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides personal care?
Able to assist with Medication?
Carers can use hoisting?
- Yes - 2 carers (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.