Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Every day (2)
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (4)
- Hoisting Facilities (4)
- Accessible bathroom (3)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (3)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (1)
Communication aids and support available
- Makaton (4)
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (4)
- People with challenging behaviour (4)
- People with physical disabilities (4)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (4)
- People with sensory impairment (4)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (3)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (3)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (3)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via Early Years setting (1)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Is a referral required?
Carers can use hoisting?
How is the service provided?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.