Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Weekdays only (1)
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- Older people (3)
- People with physical disabilities (2)
- People with an acquired brain injury (1)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (1)
- People with mental health difficulties (1)
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (4)
- Materials in Braille (4)
- Use of symbols/pictures (4)
- British Sign Language (3)
- Hearing Loop (3)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
- Ensuite rooms (3)
- Garden (3)
- Pets welcome (3)
- Shared computers with computer access (3)
- Designated smoking area (2)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (3)
Suitable for bariatric?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.