Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Things to Do
Wishing Well Project
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (12)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (10)
- Accessible bathroom (3)
- Pushchair Accessible (3)
- Hoisting Facilities (2)
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (11)
- Materials in Braille (5)
- Use of symbols/pictures (5)
- Hearing Loop (2)
- Makaton (2)
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (7)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (5)
- Via School (5)
- Via Children’s Social Care (4)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (3)
Is a referral required?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
- Designated smoking area (2)
- Ensuite rooms (2)
- Garden (2)
- Shared computers with computer access (2)
- Pets welcome (1)
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
- People with physical disabilities (2)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (2)
- People with sensory impairment (2)
- Teenage Parents (2)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Type of Educational Setting
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.