Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Things to Do
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (5)
- Accessible bathroom (4)
- Hoisting Facilities (3)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (3)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (2)
Communication aids and support available
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (3)
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (3)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Provides support to
Accepted referral methods
- Self referral (2)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via College or post-16 provider (2)
Is a referral required?
- Yes (2)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.