Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Elysium Care Partnerships
Residential and Nursing Care
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Weekdays only (1)
Accessibility aids and support available
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (13)
- Large Print Material (11)
- Hearing Loop (10)
- British Sign Language (3)
- Materials in Braille (3)
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (11)
Facilities available at Care Home
- Ensuite rooms (10)
- Garden (10)
- Shared computers with computer access (10)
- Wifi (10)
- Designated smoking area (9)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Special diets catered for
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Provides support to
- People with challenging behaviour (3)
- People with physical disabilities (3)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (3)
- Older people (2)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Additional languages offered
- Polish (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Self referral (1)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
Is a referral required?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.