Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Things to Do
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Elysium Care Partnerships
Residential and Nursing Care
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (14)
- Large Print Material (13)
- Hearing Loop (10)
- Materials in Braille (4)
- British Sign Language (3)
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (11)
Facilities available at Care Home
- Ensuite rooms (10)
- Garden (10)
- Shared computers with computer access (10)
- Wifi (10)
- Designated smoking area (9)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Special diets catered for
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (4)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (4)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (3)
- People with challenging behaviour (3)
- People with sensory impairment (3)
Accepted referral methods
- Self referral (3)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (3)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (3)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via College or post-16 provider (3)
Is a referral required?
- Yes (3)
Additional languages offered
- Polish (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.