Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Things to Do
Elysium Care Partnerships
Residential and Nursing Care
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Communication aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (3)
- People with physical disabilities (2)
- People with sensory impairment (2)
- Older people (1)
- People leaving prison (1)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (1)
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Self referral (1)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
Is a referral required?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.