Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Elysium Care Partnerships
Residential and Nursing Care
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Weekdays only (2)
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
- People with challenging behaviour (2)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (2)
- Carers (1)
- Drug and/or alcohol misuse (1)
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (3)
- Large Print Material (2)
- British Sign Language (1)
- Makaton (1)
- Materials in Braille (1)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via College or post-16 provider (2)
Is a referral required?
- Yes (2)
Type of Educational Setting
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (1)
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.