Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Every day (1)
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (3)
- People with challenging behaviour (3)
- People with mental health difficulties (3)
- People with physical disabilities (3)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (3)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (3)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via GP or Health Professional (1)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
- Yes (3)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Communication aids and support available
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
- Public Sector (2)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (2)
Can prepare food?
- Yes (2)