Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Central Cheshire Buddy Scheme (CCBS)
Short Breaks for carers of children
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (15)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (13)
- Accessible bathroom (11)
- Hoisting Facilities (8)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (2)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (14)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (14)
- People with sensory impairment (12)
- People with challenging behaviour (5)
- People with dementia (5)
Communication aids and support available
- Makaton (13)
- Use of symbols/pictures (9)
- Large Print Material (4)
- Hearing Loop (2)
- Translated Material (2)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (12)
- Via Children’s Social Care (5)
- Via GP or Health Professional (5)
- Via School (5)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (5)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Provides personal care?
- Yes (5)
How is the service provided?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
- Yes (3)
Able to assist with Medication?
- Yes (3)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides a sitting service?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Can prepare food?
- Yes (2)