Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Central Cheshire Buddy Scheme (CCBS)
Short Breaks for carers of children
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (11)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (10)
- People with sensory impairment (9)
- People with challenging behaviour (5)
- People with dementia (5)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (10)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
Communication aids and support available
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Provides personal care?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Able to assist with Medication?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Provides a sitting service?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
How is the service provided?
Can prepare food?
- Yes (2)
Type of Educational Setting
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.