Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Cheshire East Youth Support Service - Participation Team
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
How is the service provided?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Is a referral required?
- No (11)
Provides support to
- People with mental health difficulties (11)
- Carers (9)
- People with physical disabilities (9)
- LGBT+ (8)
- People with sensory impairment (8)
Communication aids and support available
- Not-for-Profit (7)
- Faith (2)
- Registered Charity (2)
- Community Interest Company (1)
- Public Sector (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (3)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via College or post-16 provider (3)
- Via School (3)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (3)
Provides personal care?
- No (2)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.