Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Cheshire East Youth Support Service - Participation Team
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (4)
- Via School (4)
- Via Youth Offending Team and/or Youth Prevention Team (4)
- Via College or post-16 provider (3)
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
Is a referral required?
- No (3)
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (3)
- People with challenging behaviour (3)
- People with mental health difficulties (3)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (3)
- Carers (2)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Provides personal care?
- No (2)
Communication aids and support available
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.