Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Cheshire East Youth Support Service - Participation Team
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
How is the service provided?
Provides support to
- Carers (10)
- People with physical disabilities (10)
- LGBT+ (9)
- People with sensory impairment (9)
- Older people (8)
Is a referral required?
- No (12)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (3)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via College or post-16 provider (3)
- Via School (3)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (3)
Provides personal care?
- No (2)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.