Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Kidsgrove Care Solutions CIC
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via Adult Social Care (1)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
Is a referral required?
- No (2)
How is the service provided?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Provides support to
- Carers (1)
- People with an acquired brain injury (1)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (1)
- People with challenging behaviour (1)
- People with eating disorders (1)
Communication aids and support available
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.