Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Everybody Sport & Recreation
Short Breaks for carers of children
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with mental health difficulties (14)
- People with physical disabilities (14)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (14)
- Young Carers (14)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (12)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (14)
- Via GP or Health Professional (14)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (14)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (12)
- Via School (12)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Provides personal care?
- No (10)
Communication aids and support available
Type of Educational Setting
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.