Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Central Cheshire Buddy Scheme (CCBS)
Short Breaks for carers of children
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (16)
- Accessible bathroom (10)
- Hoisting Facilities (10)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (9)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (6)
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (11)
- Hearing Loop (10)
- Large Print Material (10)
- Translated Material (10)
- Materials in Braille (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (8)
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (8)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (7)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (7)
- People with sensory impairment (7)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (6)
- People with an acquired brain injury (5)
How is the service provided?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Accepted referral methods
- Via School (5)
- Via Children’s Social Care (4)
- Via GP or Health Professional (4)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (4)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (3)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (5)
Is a referral required?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.