Showing results 1 to 23 of 23
Central Cheshire Buddy Scheme (CCBS)
Short Breaks for carers of children
Iris Vision Resource Centre
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
- CW2 (23)
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (17)
- Older people (14)
- People with dementia (14)
- People with mental health difficulties (13)
- Carers (12)
Communication aids and support available
Is a referral required?
How is the service provided?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (4)
- Via School (4)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (4)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (3)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (4)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
- Designated smoking area (1)
- Ensuite rooms (1)
- Garden (1)
- Pets welcome (1)
- Shared computers with computer access (1)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (1)