Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Everybody Sport & Recreation
Short Breaks for carers of children
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (16)
- People with mental health difficulties (15)
- Carers (14)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (14)
- Young Carers (14)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
- No (14)
Provides personal care?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (10)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (10)
- Via Children’s Social Care (10)
- Via College or post-16 provider (10)
- Via Early Years setting (10)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
- Designated smoking area (2)
- Ensuite rooms (2)
- Garden (2)
- Shared computers with computer access (2)
- Wifi (2)
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Additional languages offered
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.