Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (12)
- Pushchair Accessible (10)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (9)
- Accessible bathroom (8)
- Hoisting Facilities (4)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (12)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (10)
- Carers (9)
- People with mental health difficulties (9)
- Young Carers (9)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (7)
- Via College or post-16 provider (7)
- Via GP or Health Professional (7)
- Via School (7)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (7)
Communication aids and support available
- Hearing Loop (6)
- Makaton (5)
- Use of symbols/pictures (5)
- Large Print Material (1)
- Materials in Braille (1)
Provides personal care?
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (1)
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.