Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Everybody Sport & Recreation
Short Breaks for carers of children
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (16)
- Pushchair Accessible (15)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (13)
- Accessible bathroom (12)
- Hoisting Facilities (4)
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (15)
- People with physical disabilities (15)
- Carers (14)
- Young Carers (14)
- People with challenging behaviour (12)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
- No (14)
Provides personal care?
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (10)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (10)
- Via Children’s Social Care (10)
- Via College or post-16 provider (10)
- Via Early Years setting (10)
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Communication aids and support available
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
- Designated smoking area (1)
- Ensuite rooms (1)
- Garden (1)
- Pets welcome (1)
- Shared computers with computer access (1)
Additional languages offered
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Suitable for bariatric?
- Yes (1)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.