Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Central Cheshire Buddy Scheme (CCBS)
Short Breaks for carers of children
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (8)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (6)
- Accessible bathroom (4)
- Pushchair Accessible (3)
- Hoisting Facilities (2)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (7)
- People with sensory impairment (6)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (5)
- People with an acquired brain injury (4)
- Carers (2)
Communication aids and support available
- Makaton (6)
- Hearing Loop (3)
- Use of symbols/pictures (3)
- Large Print Material (1)
- Materials in Braille (1)
How is the service provided?
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Accepted referral methods
- Via School (4)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (3)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
Provides personal care?
Is a referral required?
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (1)
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.